Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has invited four more Senior Advocates of Nigeria for questioning for allegedly transferring undisclosed sums of money to the bank accounts of some judges currently under investigation
A top EFCC operative told Punch that the senior lawyers were invited on Friday to explain why they transferred the said money to the bank accounts of the judges under probe.
However, the EFCC source declined to disclose the amounts of money involved or the names of the lawyers it had recently invited for questioning.
“We had earlier invited four SANs for the same reason and we have just invited four more, bringing the number to eight.
” I can tell you that our investigation revealed that huge sums of money were transferred to some judges by the senior lawyers but for now, we cannot mention their names or the amounts of money involved,” the source said.