Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Women aren’t as complicated as you think. If we’re angry, we’ll let you know. You never need to guess.
If you hear any one of these 10 phrases, buckle up, because you are in trouble…
1. “We’ll talk about this later.”
And believe me, you will.
2. “Was there something you wanted to say to me?”
You probably need to apologize.
3. “I’m fine.”
Actually, she’s not. That is a lie.
4. “You forgot, didn’t you?”
Time to go find a beautiful bouquet of roses and some chocoloate.
5. “I don’t want to talk about it.”
She does, just not right now. Let her cool off for a bit.
6. “Nothing is wrong.”
If it seems like something is bothering her, there is something wrong.
7. “Did you hear what I just said?”
If you didn’t, then your follow up line should start with, “I’m sorry…”
8. “How do you feel about our relationship?”
Tip: “Good” is not an adequate answer.
9. “I’m not angry, I’m just…”
She’s angry. You probably figured that out already.
10. “We need to talk.”
Don’t worry, it’s probably not as bad as you think it’ll be. Eh, nevermind, it is.