Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
A 10-year-old boy has been reported stabbed inside an apartment on John Street in Waterloo in Sydney, Australia during an argument over shoes.
9news reports that three boys have been arrested in connection with the stabbing of the 10-year-old boy during an argument police believe was over a pair of shoes.
It was also reported that the incident occurred at about 12.15pm, but the boy managed to walk out onto the street and raise the alarm.
Paramedics were said to have arrived the scene and treated him before he was taken to Prince of Wales Children’s Hospital in a stable condition.
The three boys, who have been arrested at the scene and are assisting police with their inquiries, are aged 12 and a 16-year-old.
One of the 12-year-old boys was released from Redfern Police Station after being questioned for six hours.
It is unclear whether the boys will face charges or be released under the Young Offenders Act and cautioned but the report says the stabbed boy will recover fully in no time.