Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The views expressed in this article are the author’s own .
Abubakar Shekau, the leader of one of the factions of the Boko Haram sect
1. They killed more Nigerian soldiers than civilians.
2. Took out the highest number of officers since the insurgence started.
3. Sold some abducted girls to the Federal Government.
4. Secured the release of some their top commanders and raised millions of dollars.
5. Caused the largest IDP situation in Africa.
6. They fooled and forced the FG to focus and throw resources at recovering taken territory while ignoring the lives (people) in poverty in the region.
7. One of its allies became the party Chairman of a certain big party.
8. Successful daredevil attacks on Garshiga and Gwoza military bases.
9. None of them – their top guns- have been captured this year.
10. They inspired another set of imbeciles – the Fulani herdsmen- to high degree wickedness.
11. Killed less civilians than the Nigerian Army and Kaduna state.