Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
The Nigerian Police has stated why the force cannot arrest operators of Ponzi scheme MMM.
Police said it does not have any directive from the government to arrest operators or participants of the MMM.
It also explained that it would not go after operators or participants in the scheme because no one had complained about being swindled by the programme.
“We are not going after the operators because there is no complaint from anyone that he was swindled by them, (1)” Force Public Relations Officer, Donald Awunah told Punch.
“No one has complained against them, so we have no reason to go after them. There is no directive from the government to arrest the operators or shut them down,(2)” he added.