- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Not fewer than 20,000 youths will converge on Nigeria’s capital city Abuja to celebrate the return of President Muhammadu Buhari after a 49-day vacation in the United Kingdom.
PM News reports that the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) confirmed that it had invited 20,000 youths to celebrate Buhari’s to Nigeria.
Malam Murtala Gamji, the special adviser on media to the President of NYCN, said in a statement on Friday, March 10 in Abuja that God had heard and answered the prayers of youths; and indeed all well-meaning Nigerians by ensuring the safe return of Buhari.