Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Not fewer than 20,000 youths will converge on Nigeria’s capital city Abuja to celebrate the return of President Muhammadu Buhari after a 49-day vacation in the United Kingdom.
PM News reports that the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) confirmed that it had invited 20,000 youths to celebrate Buhari’s to Nigeria.
Malam Murtala Gamji, the special adviser on media to the President of NYCN, said in a statement on Friday, March 10 in Abuja that God had heard and answered the prayers of youths; and indeed all well-meaning Nigerians by ensuring the safe return of Buhari.