- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Not fewer than 20,000 youths will converge on Nigeria’s capital city Abuja to celebrate the return of President Muhammadu Buhari after a 49-day vacation in the United Kingdom.
PM News reports that the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) confirmed that it had invited 20,000 youths to celebrate Buhari’s to Nigeria.
Malam Murtala Gamji, the special adviser on media to the President of NYCN, said in a statement on Friday, March 10 in Abuja that God had heard and answered the prayers of youths; and indeed all well-meaning Nigerians by ensuring the safe return of Buhari.