Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Nigeria’s recently assented 2016 budget will run until May 2017, the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on National Assembly (Senate), Ita Enang, has stated.
“The Act provides that the budget takes effects from the date assented to by the president, and run a full course of 12 months,” said Mr. Enang, a former lawmaker who once chaired the Senate Committee on Rules and Business.
“So, as the president assented to this budget on the 6th of May, 2016, this budget will last and expire on 6th of May 2017. This is an ingenious introduction by the National Assembly to ensure that there is full implementation of the budget.”
He spoke on Sunday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.