Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Nigeria’s recently assented 2016 budget will run until May 2017, the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on National Assembly (Senate), Ita Enang, has stated.
“The Act provides that the budget takes effects from the date assented to by the president, and run a full course of 12 months,” said Mr. Enang, a former lawmaker who once chaired the Senate Committee on Rules and Business.
“So, as the president assented to this budget on the 6th of May, 2016, this budget will last and expire on 6th of May 2017. This is an ingenious introduction by the National Assembly to ensure that there is full implementation of the budget.”
He spoke on Sunday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.