Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
BORNO State All Progressive Congress, APC Chair-man, Hon. Ali Bukar Dalori has enjoined stakeholders and party supporters to mobilize those who have not collected their Permanent Voter’s Cards (PVCs), to visit all designated centres approved by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC across the state to obtain their PVCs.
It will be recalled that many people in the state were yet to collect their PVCs during the last 2015 general elections following insecurity posed by Boko Haram which made it difficult for INEC officials to access some volatile communities.
The Chairman stated this yesterday at an emergency meeting with Chairmen, Secretaries and Executive members of the party at state, local government and ward levels held at the APC secretariat in Maiduguri, the state capital. He said, the need to collect PVCs in the current ongoing distribution exercise at various designated centres across the state by INEC officials was to enable party faithful to exercise their franchise in the forthcoming 2019 general elections.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days