- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
BORNO State All Progressive Congress, APC Chair-man, Hon. Ali Bukar Dalori has enjoined stakeholders and party supporters to mobilize those who have not collected their Permanent Voter’s Cards (PVCs), to visit all designated centres approved by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC across the state to obtain their PVCs.
It will be recalled that many people in the state were yet to collect their PVCs during the last 2015 general elections following insecurity posed by Boko Haram which made it difficult for INEC officials to access some volatile communities.
The Chairman stated this yesterday at an emergency meeting with Chairmen, Secretaries and Executive members of the party at state, local government and ward levels held at the APC secretariat in Maiduguri, the state capital. He said, the need to collect PVCs in the current ongoing distribution exercise at various designated centres across the state by INEC officials was to enable party faithful to exercise their franchise in the forthcoming 2019 general elections.