Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
What are the most difficult countries in the world? Each year, the US state department advises Americans on which countries are safe for travel and which ones are not to help American tourists decide.
The Business Insider investigated the most dangerous countries for American to visit as measured by State Department warnings and also by actual deaths.
Using data from Priceonomics customer data world, a platform that ties many different data sets together, they produced the following chart:
Nigeria ranks at no five tying with several other countries Nigeria is at number five on the list having received about 23 travel warnings from the US state department.
The chart also shows that Mexico, Mali, and Israel have been targeted by the most travel advisories in recent years, but that Americans are more likely to face life-threatening danger in Thailand, Pakistan, and Honduras.
Mali, Nigeria, Syria are on the list because extremist groups regularly carry out terrorist attacks on their soil.
The Chargé d’affaires of the Embassy of Nigeria in Washington, Mr Hakeem Balogun, has revealed different reasons responsible for the problems Nigerians face while trying to enter the US.
In a recent interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Washington, he gave the reasons while adding that the President Donald Trump’s travel ban did not affect Nigerians.