Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Thousands of Muslim faithful on Friday, offered special prayers for the speedy recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari, in compliance with the state government’s directive.
In a statement issued on Friday in Maiduguri, Malam Isa Gusau,Special Adviser to Gov. Kashim Shettima on Communication and Strategy, said the prayers were led by Chief Imams of various
“Chief Imams in about 350 Jumma’at Mosques in Maiduguri, Jere, Biu and other parts of the state, on Friday, led thousands of worshipers to offer special prayers for the speedy and full recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari following request by Governor Kashim Shettima.
“The prayers were offered in appreciation of President Buhari’s commitment to the fight against the Boko Haram insurgents, which resulted in the liberation of many communities and relative peace now being enjoyed by residents across the state,” he said. He said that similar prayers were expected to hold in churches on Sunday.