- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Thousands of Muslim faithful on Friday, offered special prayers for the speedy recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari, in compliance with the state government’s directive.
In a statement issued on Friday in Maiduguri, Malam Isa Gusau,Special Adviser to Gov. Kashim Shettima on Communication and Strategy, said the prayers were led by Chief Imams of various
“Chief Imams in about 350 Jumma’at Mosques in Maiduguri, Jere, Biu and other parts of the state, on Friday, led thousands of worshipers to offer special prayers for the speedy and full recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari following request by Governor Kashim Shettima.
“The prayers were offered in appreciation of President Buhari’s commitment to the fight against the Boko Haram insurgents, which resulted in the liberation of many communities and relative peace now being enjoyed by residents across the state,” he said. He said that similar prayers were expected to hold in churches on Sunday.