Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Thousands of Muslim faithful on Friday, offered special prayers for the speedy recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari, in compliance with the state government’s directive.
In a statement issued on Friday in Maiduguri, Malam Isa Gusau,Special Adviser to Gov. Kashim Shettima on Communication and Strategy, said the prayers were led by Chief Imams of various
“Chief Imams in about 350 Jumma’at Mosques in Maiduguri, Jere, Biu and other parts of the state, on Friday, led thousands of worshipers to offer special prayers for the speedy and full recovery of President Muhammadu Buhari following request by Governor Kashim Shettima.
“The prayers were offered in appreciation of President Buhari’s commitment to the fight against the Boko Haram insurgents, which resulted in the liberation of many communities and relative peace now being enjoyed by residents across the state,” he said. He said that similar prayers were expected to hold in churches on Sunday.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days