Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
For allegedly raping a 12-year-old pupil, a 44-year-old bricklayer, Tunde Babalola, has docked at the Lagos Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ogba area of the state, Punch reports.
It was gathered that the young victim who lives in the Mushin area of the state with her parents, had returned from school around on October 21, 2016, but did not meet her parents at home.
The victim was said to have approached Babalola who was working on a building under construction on the premises, to help her call her parents on his mobile phone to know that she was back.
The cunny suspect, according to the police, reportedly told the girl that he would only help her if she sat on his laps but when the girl refused, he dragged her into the uncompleted building and raped her.
Babalola who was arraigned on five-count charges bordering on breach of the peace, assault, and rape, however, pleaded not guilty and the presiding Magistrate, S.B. Bakare, granted him bail in the sum of N250, 000, with two sureties in like sum before adjourning the case till a further date for judgment.