Do you need a website for your business?
After what has been a very busy day (news wise), the NAIJ.com team has gathered the most important news that hit the headlines this Tuesday, February 28.
Below are the top stories you might have missed.
1. PDP crisis worsens as presidency raises alarm over plot to divide Buhari, Osinbajo
As the PDP struggles to put its house in order, the presidency has accused the opposition of trying to cause division between President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice Yemi Osinbajo.
2. Soludo, Utomi six others visit Nnamdi Kanu in prison
The leader of the indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu played host to some prominent Nigerians on Tuesday, February 28.
3. A Nigerian living in S/Africa reveals the truth about Xenophobic attacks
NAIJ.com got in touch with a Nigerian who has stayed in South Africa for many years in a bid to know the real situation of things. The conversation shed light on the issue and it is hoped that Nigerians will have a better clue on the things going on.
4. Reps reportedly clash over Buhari’s health status
The use of the word ‘sick’ while referring to President Muhammadu Buhari triggered a noisy plenary session in the House of Representatives on Tuesday, February 28.
5. Cabals now in charge of Nigerian presidency – Ben Bruce
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, the senator representing Bayelsa East recently said cabals have hijacked the Nigerian government from both President Muhammadu Buhari and Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
6. Fayose lashes at Obasanjo; describes him as a failure
Governor Ayodele Fayose has lashed out at former president; Olusegun Obasanjo for saying his generation failed Nigeria insisting there are still some shining lights.