Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The first part of the controversial yet-to-be aired interview with BBC Hausa interview granted by Mrs Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has been released.
In the interview, here are things she said:
1. After receiving complains upon complains, I decided to tell him.
2. But, all the same, a lot of people are coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should. That is when it comes to putting people in certain positions
3. Most of these people that are occupying some agencies, number one nobody knows them, two, they don’t know our party manifesto, they don’t know what we campaigned for. They were not part of us completely.
4. They don’t have a mission or vision of our APC.
5. I have my own right to say how I feel about something. If it continues like this, I will not be part of any movement again.
6. I need to work with the people that we have started the journey collectively as a teamwork so that we can achieve what we want to achieve, so that he would leave a legacy.
When asked if she has told your husband all these? she said he knows.
Listen to the audio below: