Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The first part of the controversial yet-to-be aired interview with BBC Hausa interview granted by Mrs Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has been released.
In the interview, here are things she said:
1. After receiving complains upon complains, I decided to tell him.
2. But, all the same, a lot of people are coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should. That is when it comes to putting people in certain positions
3. Most of these people that are occupying some agencies, number one nobody knows them, two, they don’t know our party manifesto, they don’t know what we campaigned for. They were not part of us completely.
4. They don’t have a mission or vision of our APC.
5. I have my own right to say how I feel about something. If it continues like this, I will not be part of any movement again.
6. I need to work with the people that we have started the journey collectively as a teamwork so that we can achieve what we want to achieve, so that he would leave a legacy.
When asked if she has told your husband all these? she said he knows.
Listen to the audio below: