Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
A video made the rounds recently, in it, Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau appeared, threatening world leaders and disputing claims of being defeated by the Cameroonian government.
Speaking Hausa, Shekau ordered his fighters to remain steadfast, adding that the sect will not back down until Sharia is established in Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Nigeria and Mali.
Below are 6 major threats which Shekau dished out in his latest video.
1. To Paul Biya
“Lies! Lies every day, you better be careful Paul Biya because you are not fighting Shekau but God. It would have been easy for you to fight Shekau not God.”
2. Allah for all nations
“Accept the real teaching of the Islam by not only depending on fasting, salat, zakkat (charity) and Hajj (pilgrimage).”
3. To President Muhammadu Yusufu
“Niger Republic President Muhammadu Yusufu you are a liar. You can’t dare my students and if I rise against you it will be difficult for you to face me.”
4. A challenge to all the world
“As long as we are Muslims and we practice the injunction of the Holy Quran we will be powerful.”
5. Woe to Borno state
“All the explosions in Maiduguri are carried out by us and we will continue to detonate bombs.”
6. To the non-sharia nations
“You will never have rest of mind until you accept the holy Quran.”
The emergence of the video has agitated some Nigerians who suggested that the footage was a challenge to the Boko Haram war of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.
Another group wondered if the message was from the same Abubakar Shekau the military claimed to have killed several times.
But another set, dismissed Shekau’s threat in the new video as empty, warning the Boko Haram leader his end will soon come.