Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Civilian Joint Task Force in Gwange 3, Maiduguri, Borno State, has apprehended a seven-year-old boy suspected to be a member of insurgent group, Boko Haram.
The potential child bomber was said to have been heading to attack an Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp in Dalori.
According to the Sunnewsonline, the suspect, a mechanic apprentice, was arrested with an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) and some mobile phones while en route the camp on Sunday evening.
“We observed that the boy was looking suspicious, so we asked him were he was heading to and he said Dalori IDPs camp.
“After giving him a good beating, he confessed that he was asked to go and bomb Dolori camp by an unnamed man. He said the man had promised to pay him after the deal. The boy said the man was carrying several IEDs and he did not know where to locate him.”
“He is still under the custody of the Sector 3 Commander; he said they should give him food so that he can talk more”, a CJTF member, Umar Bala said.