Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, has revealed that 99% of those arrested during his tenure over allegations of corruption, were members of the then ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
He stated this at a reception organized for former president Olusegun Obasanjo last weekend.
Ribadu, however, insisted that Obasanjo refused to interfere with the activities of the anti-graft agency.
“Things really happened during that period and there were a couple of difficult moments because 99 percent of the people we arrested were Peoples Democratic Party members.
“He (Obasanjo) exercised self-restraint; he refused to interfere with the day-to-day running of the EFCC.
“Obasanjo is a living proof that hard work does not kill. I wish he would never retire. You can’t afford to retire,” Ribadu said.