Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Gambia’s President, Adama Barrow has said that Gambia will no longer bear the word ‘Islamic’ in it’s official name, he stated that the country’s population is about 90% muslims and 10% christains and animists, therefore ‘islamic’ will no longer be part of the official name, the previous official was ” The Islamic Republic Of The Gambia” the present will be ” The Republic Of The Gambia.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days