Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Gambia’s President, Adama Barrow has said that Gambia will no longer bear the word ‘Islamic’ in it’s official name, he stated that the country’s population is about 90% muslims and 10% christains and animists, therefore ‘islamic’ will no longer be part of the official name, the previous official was ” The Islamic Republic Of The Gambia” the present will be ” The Republic Of The Gambia.