- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Gambia’s President, Adama Barrow has said that Gambia will no longer bear the word ‘Islamic’ in it’s official name, he stated that the country’s population is about 90% muslims and 10% christains and animists, therefore ‘islamic’ will no longer be part of the official name, the previous official was ” The Islamic Republic Of The Gambia” the present will be ” The Republic Of The Gambia.