Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Abuja—Midim Atan community in Essien Udim Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State, yesterday, raised alarm over the incessant attacks on its community by a notorious cult group, calling on the Federal Government to address the crisis as it threatens livelihood. Lamenting the challenges they face, community spokesperson, Victor Udom, said the cult group known as Akwa-marine, has laid siege to the community with weapons. Weapons of operation Briefing the press in Abuja, he explained that villagers are no longer safe in the community as a result of the mayhem unleashed by the deadly group, resulting to downturn in businesses as well as causing resident to flee their homes. According to him, ”We appeal to the Federal Government to intervene and rescue Midim Atan from this wicked people. “All my efforts and that of the elders in the community, together with those who have been victimised, to see that this deadly gang and its sponsors are brought to book have been drastically slowed down by lengthy police investigation process.
Weapons of operation