- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Rotimi Amaechi, yet again, threw a shade at the outgoing first lady, Patience Jonathan.
On Sunday, May 24, the Rivers State Governor, revealed that his disagreement with President Goodluck Jonathan, was partly caused by Patience Jonathan’s overt interference in matters that don’t concern her.
Amaechi stated this after the premiere of a documentary on the Amaechi years, at the Silver Bird Galleria, Abuja.
He said: “We had a disagreement in principle between me and the President. Have you seen a country where the Commissioner of Police is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.
“Have you seen a country where the Brigade Commander or the Navy Commander or Air force Commander is reporting to the Wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.”