Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Rotimi Amaechi, yet again, threw a shade at the outgoing first lady, Patience Jonathan.
On Sunday, May 24, the Rivers State Governor, revealed that his disagreement with President Goodluck Jonathan, was partly caused by Patience Jonathan’s overt interference in matters that don’t concern her.
Amaechi stated this after the premiere of a documentary on the Amaechi years, at the Silver Bird Galleria, Abuja.
He said: “We had a disagreement in principle between me and the President. Have you seen a country where the Commissioner of Police is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.
“Have you seen a country where the Brigade Commander or the Navy Commander or Air force Commander is reporting to the Wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.”