Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Some students of Wind of Glory International Secondary School on Thursday, March 30, visited the National Assembly to observe the plenary session.
The student were at the National Assembly to observe the plenary
The Student led by their teacher were welcomed by the Senate President Bukola Saraki.
The visitation comes after the recent Senate squabble with the presidency over the confirmation of nominees appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari.
We gathered that the visit is a part of the school excursion for the students.
Recall that the Nigerian Senate on Wednesday, March 29, suspended Senator Ali Ndume for leveling allegations against Saraki and Dino Melaye on imported bullet proof vehicle and certificate scandal respectively.
Ndume after a hearing by the Senate Committee on Ethics and Privileges were slammed a six months suspension by the leadership of the Red Chambers.
See Nigerians reaction to the visit by the students: