- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Some students of Wind of Glory International Secondary School on Thursday, March 30, visited the National Assembly to observe the plenary session.
The Student led by their teacher were welcomed by the Senate President Bukola Saraki.
The visitation comes after the recent Senate squabble with the presidency over the confirmation of nominees appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari.
We gathered that the visit is a part of the school excursion for the students.
Recall that the Nigerian Senate on Wednesday, March 29, suspended Senator Ali Ndume for leveling allegations against Saraki and Dino Melaye on imported bullet proof vehicle and certificate scandal respectively.
Ndume after a hearing by the Senate Committee on Ethics and Privileges were slammed a six months suspension by the leadership of the Red Chambers.
See Nigerians reaction to the visit by the students: