Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Troops have killed another suspected suicide bomber trying to penetrate a transit camp of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) along Muna Garage in Maiduguri, Borno State.
North-East’s spokesperson for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Ibrahim Abdulkadir, who confirmed the incident on Saturday, said security operatives suspected the bomber’s strange behaviour and accosted him.
He was gunned down while attempting to detonate the explosives that were strapped around him.
Abdulkadir added that the bomber’s mutilated body had been evacuated.