Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
Troops have killed another suspected suicide bomber trying to penetrate a transit camp of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) along Muna Garage in Maiduguri, Borno State.
North-East’s spokesperson for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Ibrahim Abdulkadir, who confirmed the incident on Saturday, said security operatives suspected the bomber’s strange behaviour and accosted him.
He was gunned down while attempting to detonate the explosives that were strapped around him.
Abdulkadir added that the bomber’s mutilated body had been evacuated.