Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Troops have killed another suspected suicide bomber trying to penetrate a transit camp of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) along Muna Garage in Maiduguri, Borno State.
North-East’s spokesperson for the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Ibrahim Abdulkadir, who confirmed the incident on Saturday, said security operatives suspected the bomber’s strange behaviour and accosted him.
He was gunned down while attempting to detonate the explosives that were strapped around him.
Abdulkadir added that the bomber’s mutilated body had been evacuated.