Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Niger Delta Avengers, Tuesday, accused the All Progressives Congress, APC, of plotting to unseat Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State and replace him with Uche Ogah, who is believed to be a loyal party member.
The militant group, which opened a new twitter, Tuesday, after its previous account was shutdown, Monday, said it was watching the development in Abia state.
On the shut down of its twitter account, it said: “you stop our account, you can’t stop our struggle.
”We will never back out of the struggle. The struggle continues.”
Speaking on on the planned dialogue by the federal government, the group said: “We don’t need money from anybody for dialogue.”
“The only way peace will reign in Nigeria is by referendum to determine the fate of Nigeria,” it reiterated.