Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Alhaja Zainab Asari Dokubo, the first wife of Mujahid Dokubo Asari, is dead. She died alongside a friend in a motor accident on her way to Ibadan.
Alhaji Ishaq Kunle Sanni, chairman Oyo state Muslim community, who confirmed the death in a statement said Zainab was already a Muslim years before she married Dokubo. He recalled that Zainab, who lived in Ibadan, had to relocate to Yenagoa, the capital of Bayelsa when she was appointed Secretary of the Muslims Pilgrims Board.
“Even then, there was hardly any month she was not in Ibadan for one Islamic programme or the other.
“She was a member of many Islamic organisations in Ibadan including Oluyole Muslim community under the Imamship of Imam Mudashir Bada.
“It is interesting she was coming to her preferred town Ibadan when she met her destiny. “She was survived by four children Amirah, Hassan, Hussain and Osama. “May Allah accept her multifarious and multidimensional jihad as acts Ibadah and admit her to jannat Firdaous,” Alhaji Sanni said.