Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Following a bloody cult clash in Ikorodu, Lagos on Tuesday, no fewer than five persons have been reported dead with five others injured. The unfortunate incident took place when a fight broke out between the Aye and Eiye confraternities at around 1am during Itunmeko street carnival. The injured persons have been transferred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH). Sources said, trouble started after the Eiye cult group killed two Aye (Black Axe) members who were invited to the carnival on their way home.
The Aye cult group was said to have taken the fight to Eiye group, in anger, at the early hours of yesterday, killing three of its members. The cultists, it was gathered, used axes, cutlasses and guns. The Lagos Police Public Relation Officer, Dolapo Badmos, a Superintendent (SP) of Police said two bodies were recovered. She said, the police is on the trail of the perpetrators to bring them to justice.