- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
According to Rariya, a baby was born at the Geidam government hospital in Yobe, today, June 10, 2016.
Isn’t that strange?
Imperforate anus is a birth defect that happens in 1 in 5000 babies in the world. It is a condition where a baby is born with a underdeveloped anus.
According to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, about half of all babies born with imperforate anus have additional abnormalities.
Some of these may be: kidney and urinary tract defects, abnormalities of the spine, windpipe or tracheal defects, esophageal defects, defects of the arms and legs, Down syndrome, Hirschsprung’s disease, duodenal atresia, or congenital heart defects.