Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
According to Rariya, a baby was born at the Geidam government hospital in Yobe, today, June 10, 2016.
Isn’t that strange?
Imperforate anus is a birth defect that happens in 1 in 5000 babies in the world. It is a condition where a baby is born with a underdeveloped anus.
According to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, about half of all babies born with imperforate anus have additional abnormalities.
Some of these may be: kidney and urinary tract defects, abnormalities of the spine, windpipe or tracheal defects, esophageal defects, defects of the arms and legs, Down syndrome, Hirschsprung’s disease, duodenal atresia, or congenital heart defects.