- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
Spanish giants Barcelona hoping to lure rejuvenated Chelsea and Nigeria striker Victor Moses to the club ahead of the January 2017 transfer window.
The Super Eagles striker has been in great form this season under Chelsea coach Antonio Conte, he was also of great help to the Super Eagles in their last 2018 World Cup qualifying match against Algeria in Uyo where he netted two goals for his country.
Victor Moses have had loan spells at Liverpool, West Ham United, and Stoke City before being called up to the Blues’ first team.
Barcelona are reportedly monitoring his fine form since the start of the season, and ordered the club’s scouts to watch the player for a possibility of bringing him to Spain in January 2017.
Chelsea are currently on top of the English Premier League table with 28 points after 12 games played this season, and it not certain that Antonio Conte would want Moses to leave.