- ticket title
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
The Nigerian Army has said it is investigating a video being circulated on the social media, which shows Army personnel assaulting some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
In the three-minute clip, a flag of Biafra could be seen on the ground in front of the men who laid face down. They were eventually flogged and forced to drink and sleep inside dirty water.
Although, DAILY POST cannot verify the source of the viral video that surfaced yesterday, the Acting Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Sanni Usman, has said the military hierarchy was aware of it.
He told newsmen Wednesday night: “We are aware of certain video being circulated.
“We have gotten complaints of the said video, and have commenced an investigation into the matter and the report would be made public.
“The General Officer Commanding 82 Division, Major General Adamu Abubakar, is investigating it and whatever it is, we will definitely let the public know about the outcome,” he added.