Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Report just reaching us indicate that the planned nationwide march to protest against the government scheduled for Monday, February 6, in Lagos and Abuja has been cancelled.
2baba, who was seen as the ‘poster boy’ of the protest, shared a video on his Instagram handle, on Saturday, February 4, where he announced the cancellation of the planned protest due to security concerns and public safety consideration.
According to the singer the protest is under serious threat of hijack by interests not aligned with the ideals of the march.
Recall that 2baba lent his voice to the Enough is Enough group which packaged the protest and several other celebrities had vowed to be present at different venues.
There had been plans by the police in Lagos state to stop the peaceful march against the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government, but a truce was reached on Friday, February 3, and the security operatives will now serve as back up for the people.
The federal government had also insisted that it was not against the protest as citizens have a right to association.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days