Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
Reports say a bomb explosion has occurred along the Banki – Usmanari – Kumshe road in Borno state killing at least two soldiers.
Premium Times reports that about eight other soldiers of the 152 TF Battalion of the Nigerian Army suffered injury as a result of the explosion.
It reports further that occurred in the early hours of Tuesday, November 8, also destroyed one canter truck.
Those injured are already receiving first aid treatment after which they would be transferred by air to the hospital.
Recall that on Monday, one soldier and 13 insurgents were killed when Boko Haram attacked Nigerian troops in Kangarwa Village.
The latest attack is coming just days after seven soldiers including a celebrated officer were killed in a confrontation with the terrorist.