- ticket title
- Lies, deceit and the many reasons I want Obiano out – Peter Obi
- How IGP Idris Is Compromising Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in closed-door meeting with Service chiefs at his residence in Abuja.
Those at the meeting include the Chief of Defence, Maj. Gen. Gabriel Olonisakin; Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai; Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar; Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Ibot-Ete Ibas.
Speculations are that the president wants to be briefed by the security chiefs on security measures put in place and will be engaged in ensuring that the country remains free from threats to lives and property.
President Buhari who came back to Nigeria on 19th of August, 2017 after spending 104 days in London on a medical treatment gave a national broadcast on Monday wherein he vowed to ensure the unity of Nigeria remains.
In the speech, President Buhari had also said that the threat from Boko Haram in particular would be dealt a final blow.
Details of today’s meeting would be made available soon…