- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent the name of 46 persons to the Senate for confirmation as ambassadors.
This was contained in a letter sent to Senate president Bukola Saraki who read it on the floor of the plenary on Thursday, October 20.
Some of them include Usman Bugaje, Yusuf Tugar, Musa Ibeto, Senator Olorunimbe Mamora, Nurudeen Mohammed, Jamila Ahmadu-Suka, Suleiman Hassan, Musa Ibeto and Pauline Talen.
The confirmation of the 47 career foreign service officers that was submitted for deliberation as ambassadors by Buhari is still hanging at the Senate.
The upper chamber took to their twitter page to disclose this. Read below:
See list below: