Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Cameroon came from a goal down to beat Egypt 2-1 in the final of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Libreville, Gabon.
Arsenal’s forward, Mohammed Elneny edged Egypt ahead on 22 minutes, but Nicolas Nkoulou, on as a substitute after an injury to Adolphe Teikeu, got his team back in the game on 59 minutes. Benjamin Moukandjo swung in the pass, Nkoulou jumped early and beat Ahmed Hegazy. He headed it beyond Essam El Hadary, who was late to dive minutes.
Striker Vincent Aboubakar scored the winning goal on 88 minutes, netting via a right foot volley.
Benjamin Monkanjo was the man of the match. This is the fifth time that Cameroon will win the Nations Cup and it was an unlikely happy ending for a team, that faced cash crunch and saw seven of its regulars withdrawing to play for their European clubs.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days