Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
An Abuja Federal High Court, on Thursday granted former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode bail in the sum of N50m and a surety in like sum.
Justice James Tsoho in his ruling held that the offence allegedly committed by the former Minister was bailable.
Fani-Kayode was granted bail following a request by his lawyer, Afedayo Adedipe, SAN.
The former spokesman of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign organisation was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for allegedly collecting N26m from the Office of the National Security Adviser, ONSA.
Justice Tsoho, however, remanded the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain in prison pending when he perfects his bail conditions.
Consequently, the judge adjourned the matter till December 14 for commencement of trial.
EFCC had earlier today arraigned the former Minister for allegedly benefiting from slush funds from ONSA.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days