Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
The former Senate President, Ken Nnamani has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress Party, APC.
Ken Nnnamani was the President of the Senate from 2005 to 2007. A member of the People’s Democratic Party, he was elected to the Senate from Enugu State in 2003 and served in the Senate until 2007.
Nnamani however joined APC on Sunday at his Amaechi ward in Enugu South Council Area of Enugu State.
Recall that Nnamani had nearly a year ago denounced his membership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. Nnamani reportedly said he is defecting because impunity and undemocratic practices has killed PDP.
He also said that PDP was now dead, unproductive and unprofitable. He said this after receiving his membership card from the APC’s national registration committee.