- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
President Muhammadu Buhari has spoken for the first time after arriving from London on medical vacation saying he is better now.
The president had spent over 50 days in London after he extended his initial 10 days and sought the approval of the Senate.
He met with top officials of his government led by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, spoke briefly with them and then retired to his official residence within the Presidential Villa, Abuja, according to The Punch.
The meeting held inside the First Lady Conference Room and the president reportedly promised to re-dedicate himself to the service of the nation.