Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Punch is reporting that Justice Muslim Hassan of the Federal High Court in Lagos has withdrawn from presiding over the N4.9bn alleged fraud case against a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode,
According to the report, the judge has ordered the return of the file of the case brought against Fani-Kayode by the by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.to the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court Justice Ibrahim Auta, for re-assignment to another judge.
He also directed Fani-Kayode and his co-defendants to go and await further directive from Justice Auta.
More details soon