- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
The Punch is reporting that Justice Muslim Hassan of the Federal High Court in Lagos has withdrawn from presiding over the N4.9bn alleged fraud case against a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode,
According to the report, the judge has ordered the return of the file of the case brought against Fani-Kayode by the by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.to the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court Justice Ibrahim Auta, for re-assignment to another judge.
He also directed Fani-Kayode and his co-defendants to go and await further directive from Justice Auta.
More details soon