Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The Punch is reporting that Justice Muslim Hassan of the Federal High Court in Lagos has withdrawn from presiding over the N4.9bn alleged fraud case against a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode,
According to the report, the judge has ordered the return of the file of the case brought against Fani-Kayode by the by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.to the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court Justice Ibrahim Auta, for re-assignment to another judge.
He also directed Fani-Kayode and his co-defendants to go and await further directive from Justice Auta.
More details soon