- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The Punch is reporting that Justice Muslim Hassan of the Federal High Court in Lagos has withdrawn from presiding over the N4.9bn alleged fraud case against a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode,
According to the report, the judge has ordered the return of the file of the case brought against Fani-Kayode by the by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.to the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court Justice Ibrahim Auta, for re-assignment to another judge.
He also directed Fani-Kayode and his co-defendants to go and await further directive from Justice Auta.
More details soon