Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
Uber taxi drivers are currently protesting in Ikoyi, Lagos over an alleged rip off by Uber.
According to tweets by @LagosUberRide Uber had told her drivers that it would double their payout but recede their decision and informed the drivers it will simply multiply hours online by 1800.