- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
Uber taxi drivers are currently protesting in Ikoyi, Lagos over an alleged rip off by Uber.
According to tweets by @LagosUberRide Uber had told her drivers that it would double their payout but recede their decision and informed the drivers it will simply multiply hours online by 1800.