Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Uber taxi drivers are currently protesting in Ikoyi, Lagos over an alleged rip off by Uber.
According to tweets by @LagosUberRide Uber had told her drivers that it would double their payout but recede their decision and informed the drivers it will simply multiply hours online by 1800.