Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
The Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has made his first signing as Ivory Coast defender Eric Bertrand Bailly has joined from Villarreal.
The 22-year-old has penned a four-year deal, with the option for a further two years. Bailly, who was part of the Africa Cup of Nations-winning Ivory Coast team in 2015, arrives for a reported fee of around £30 million, subject to a work permit.
Bailly told the club’s official website: “It is a dream come true to be joining Manchester United. To play football at the highest level is all I have ever wanted to do.”
Bailly made 47 appearances for Villarreal since joining on January, 29, 2015. He made 15 appearances for his country and was part of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations-winning team, having appeared in all six matches during the competition.