- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has submitted the name of a former President of the Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, as its candidate for Ondo State governorship election.
This development occurred just barely three days after the APC Appeal Panel recommended fresh governorship primary for the election.
Akeredolu’s name was submitted to INEC by the National Organising Secretary of the APC, Senator Osita Izunaso.
The submission was done after the National Chairman of the APC and the National Secretary, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun and Mai Mala Buni, had endorsed the INEC form for the purpose.
DAILY POST gathered that the candidature of Akeredolu was submitted to INEC around 5:30pm on Thursday.
INEC, had on Tuesday, released a list of 30 political parties to participate in the Ondo Election.