Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai met briefly at the Kaduna International Airport on Friday, March 24.
The meeting was announced on the Twitter page of Governor El-Rufai earlier today.
No further details was given about the meeting between both personalities.
As at the time of this report, we could not ascertain the mission of the vice president to Kaduna state.
El-Rufai has been in the spotlight recently, after his 30-page memo to President Muhammadu Buhari was leaked to the press.
Meanwhile, the coordinator of Buhari Media Support Group, Malam Muhammad Labbo has stated that President Buhari is too busy to be distracted by El-Rufai’s memo.
Laboo made the comments in a statement distributed to journalists on Wednesday, March 22, even as he dismissed insinuations that the president is intolerant of critics.
Watch we recent short documentary on the Kaduna Airport below