- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai met briefly at the Kaduna International Airport on Friday, March 24.
The meeting was announced on the Twitter page of Governor El-Rufai earlier today.
No further details was given about the meeting between both personalities.
As at the time of this report, we could not ascertain the mission of the vice president to Kaduna state.
El-Rufai has been in the spotlight recently, after his 30-page memo to President Muhammadu Buhari was leaked to the press.
Meanwhile, the coordinator of Buhari Media Support Group, Malam Muhammad Labbo has stated that President Buhari is too busy to be distracted by El-Rufai’s memo.
Laboo made the comments in a statement distributed to journalists on Wednesday, March 22, even as he dismissed insinuations that the president is intolerant of critics.
Watch we recent short documentary on the Kaduna Airport below