- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
The Punch is reporting that Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service Col. Hameed Ali (retd.) has defied the order of the Nigerian Senate that he appear before the upper house of legislature in the uniform of the revenue-generating outfit.
Ali was said to have been sighted in the National Assembly Complex today, Thursday, March 16, in a white tradition attire.
This is contradictory to the directive of the Senate which had insisted severally that he must appear before the lawmakers in uniform depicting his rank as the DG.
Meanwhile, the lawmakers entered a closed door session at 10:45am, shortly after the plenary began.
It is not clear if the closed session is directly related to Hameed Ali’s defiance or not.