- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
Recent reports reaching Naij.com this moment confirms that owner of popular multipurpose studios and entertainment outfit, Chris Jeyibo otherwise known as Chris Koga is dead.
The CEO of the multimillion naira outfit died in a ghastly automobile crash at about 1:00am this morning. Chris who was on his way from an event in his white Range Rover Evogue crashed into a parked truck around Magodo, Lagos.