- ticket title
- Lies, deceit and the many reasons I want Obiano out – Peter Obi
- How IGP Idris Is Compromising Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
Charles Udeogaranya, chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) said President Muhammadu Buhari cannot come back to country in a haste because the ”medical services in Nigeria lags way behind other countries of the world”.
Udeogaranya, who made this known on Monday, August 14, explained that anyone asking Buhari to come back from United Kingdom now is not wishing him well.
The APC chieftain added that the president does not have to be in Nigeria before he can government successfully.
He said: ”We all are aware that infrastructure wise, particularly on medical services, Nigeria lags way behind other countries of the world and therefore it would be safe to say that anyone demanding the president to return to Nigeria hurriedly is not wishing him well.
”Nigeria needs president Buhari to be well and alive to conduct the 2019 general elections successfully and hand over power peacefully or otherwise, oversee any major restructuring that National Assembly members may approve.
”This is imperative, in order to avoid national instability that may crack the centre due to the high level of hopelessness among many Nigerians who have totally given up on governments at various levels”.