- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The Presidency has said it was not necessary for President Muhammadu Buhari to single out Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in his address to Nigerians.
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina said this in an interview on Lagos Talks 91.3 FM on Tuesday.
Adesina said the President had already thanked Osinbajo for a good job while he was abroad.
He said Buhari appreciated the Vice President and security chiefs when he met them on Saturday night.
Adesina also said he did not write the President’s speech.