- ticket title
- Lies, deceit and the many reasons I want Obiano out – Peter Obi
- How IGP Idris Is Compromising Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
The Presidency has said it was not necessary for President Muhammadu Buhari to single out Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in his address to Nigerians.
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina said this in an interview on Lagos Talks 91.3 FM on Tuesday.
Adesina said the President had already thanked Osinbajo for a good job while he was abroad.
He said Buhari appreciated the Vice President and security chiefs when he met them on Saturday night.
Adesina also said he did not write the President’s speech.