Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
– President Buhari and Trump are expected to attend the burial of Chief Bennett Offor
– The son of the deceased warned criminals to stay clear of the burial town
– He promised that dignitaries from all over the world would attend
President Muhammadu Buhari and the US president-elect, Donald Trump would have a chance to meet and possible assess each other when they meet at the burial of Chief Bennett Offor.
This is according to statement by Chief Emeka Offor who is the son of the deceased on Sunday, November 13.
Vanguard reports that the oil magnate from Anambra said his father will be buried in Oraifite this week and warned pickpockets and other criminals to stay clear as arrangement has been made to deal with them.
He said that he will not hesitate to punish anyone who might want to embarrass his friends and dignitaries that will be attending the burial.
Mr. Tony Obi who is the vice chairman of the Pa Benneth Offor burial committee unveiled the burial plans at Emeka Okafor Foundation Centre and said many African leaders are expected to attend.
Chief Offor said: “My father served the Nigerian Police meritoriously and retired after 35 years of service, so nobody will be allowed to come here and mess up his funeral. Security arrangements have been put in place to deal with miscreants.”
“Pickpockets would often sew uniform and infiltrate the funerals of rich persons in the State and steal people’s valuables, including telephone and money, but we are waiting for them in Oraifite, that day may be their last that will land them in prison, to be fore warned is to be fore armed.”
He said the former presidents of the Senate, Chief Ken Nnamani and Senstor Anyim Pius Anyim would lead members of the National Assembly to the burial while dignitaries from all over the world including Trump will attend.
He said: “My father was a very nice man, he gave me so much encouragement and everything you see me doing was initiated by him. He is a passionate philanthropist who would always like to see smiles on the faces of everyone that came in contact with him and I must tell you that most of the guys you see me hang out with were introduced to me by him.”