- ticket title
- REVEALED: Jonathan’s loyalists suggested military coup after Buhari’s victory
- EFCC raises teams to quiz ex-DG DSS, former NIA boss
- Four Vital Documents You Must Have To Prove Land Ownership In Nigeria
- Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos)
- AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in a closed-door meeting with his wife, Aisha Buhari, Vice-President, Yemi Osinabjo, All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftains, and senior members of his cabinet.
Sources at the State House said the meeting is taking place in the First Lady’s conference room at the Aso Rock Villa.
Before the closed-door meeting commenced, journalists were barred from going close to Buhari to ask him questions.
The President will likely address the nation after the meeting.
President Buhari had arrived Nigeria earlier Friday morning, after which a helicopter conveyed him from the Kaduna Airport to the helipad inside the Presidential Villa at 8.42am
He was received by Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; Zamfara State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari; Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Muhammad Bello; Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan-Ali; National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno; Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura; Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris; Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari; all service chiefs.