Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, has debunked stories claiming that this principal is being fed intravenously due to the deterioration of his health.
On Sunday, Sahara Reporters reported that Buhari’s health condition had worsened and that he had to be given food and drinks intravenously.
However, Ahmad has taken to his Twitter page, to insist that there is no need for concern over the president’s health.
“The story like many of its kind is untrue, as @GarShehu said on Thursday, there is no need for apprehension over President Buhari’s health,” he wrote.
Buhari’s health has been the subject of discussion online and offline, after he failed to attend the Jummat prayer in Aso Villa on Friday.
Last Wednesday, he also failed to convene the Federal Exectutive Council (FEC) meeting for the third consecutive week.