- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
The Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, has debunked stories claiming that this principal is being fed intravenously due to the deterioration of his health.
On Sunday, Sahara Reporters reported that Buhari’s health condition had worsened and that he had to be given food and drinks intravenously.
However, Ahmad has taken to his Twitter page, to insist that there is no need for concern over the president’s health.
“The story like many of its kind is untrue, as @GarShehu said on Thursday, there is no need for apprehension over President Buhari’s health,” he wrote.
Buhari’s health has been the subject of discussion online and offline, after he failed to attend the Jummat prayer in Aso Villa on Friday.
Last Wednesday, he also failed to convene the Federal Exectutive Council (FEC) meeting for the third consecutive week.