Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose says Muhammadu Buhari became the president of Nigeria mistakenly.
Fayose through his aide, Lere Olayinka stated this in reaction to President Buhari’s apology over an operational mistake that took place at the IDP camp in Borno state today.
The Ekiti state governor also blasted Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai saying: Just wondering what El-Rufai’s tweets will be today if Jonathan is still the President and over 100 Nigerians were mistakenly killed by military bombs.
If this had mistakenly happened under GEJ, would anyone believe it was a mistake?
Won’t El-Rufai be on Twitter now saying J onthan did it to reduce population of the North?
IDPs camp is an area designated by the military. Meaning that the military knows the location of the IDPs camps. How can you bomb a location that you know mistakenly?
Buhari in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina pleaded for calm, while praying to God to grant repose to the souls of the dead.
Dozens of people were on Tuesday, January 17, killed after a military jet mistakenly dropped a bomb inside the Rann IDP camp in Borno state which about 120 injured.
The Rann IDP camp is located in Kala-balge local government area and it caters for thousands of persons displaced by Boko Haram.