- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Reno Omokri, ex-aide on new media to former president Goodluck Jonathan, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of practising the worst kind of corruption.
In a tweet on Monday, March 27, Omokri accused President Buhari of constantly breaking his campaign promises to Nigerians who voted him into power. He noted that this was the worst kind of corruption.
The main opposition said by allowing his government to fall apart, President Buhari has failed Nigerians that were expecting so much from him based on campaign promises.
The party tweeted: “@MBuhari has the responsibility of putting his government in order. Losing control is an indication that he has no clue on governance.
“Nigerians are not interested in which of the @APCNigeria cabals call the shot,they are interested in service delivery and ease of livelihood.”