- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Reno Omokri, ex-aide on new media to former president Goodluck Jonathan, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of practising the worst kind of corruption.
In a tweet on Monday, March 27, Omokri accused President Buhari of constantly breaking his campaign promises to Nigerians who voted him into power. He noted that this was the worst kind of corruption.
The main opposition said by allowing his government to fall apart, President Buhari has failed Nigerians that were expecting so much from him based on campaign promises.
The party tweeted: “@MBuhari has the responsibility of putting his government in order. Losing control is an indication that he has no clue on governance.
“Nigerians are not interested in which of the @APCNigeria cabals call the shot,they are interested in service delivery and ease of livelihood.”