Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
As President Buhari returns to Nigeria after 51 days in the United Kingdom, Journalists and reporters were barred from asking him questions.
It was revealed that only cameramen and photojournalists were allowed to take photographs and video recordings, before the President boarded a chopper which conveyed him to Abuja.
Reporters had initially gone to the Kaduna International Airport before converging on the base.
President Muhammadu Buhari arrived back to Nigeria on Friday after he left the country on a medical vacation.
Confirming the incident, Kaduna state governor, El Rufai wrote on his Facebook page:
“WELCOME BACK PMB: The President is back. He has landed safely in Kaduna and received by Acting Governor Barnabas Yusuf Bala and senior KDSG officials. The government and people of Kaduna state are proud to receive our First Citizen back to his home to face the task of rebuilding Nigeria. Alhamdulillah. Jumaat Mubarak to everyone,” he said.