Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
As President Buhari returns to Nigeria after 51 days in the United Kingdom, Journalists and reporters were barred from asking him questions.
It was revealed that only cameramen and photojournalists were allowed to take photographs and video recordings, before the President boarded a chopper which conveyed him to Abuja.
Reporters had initially gone to the Kaduna International Airport before converging on the base.
President Muhammadu Buhari arrived back to Nigeria on Friday after he left the country on a medical vacation.
Confirming the incident, Kaduna state governor, El Rufai wrote on his Facebook page:
“WELCOME BACK PMB: The President is back. He has landed safely in Kaduna and received by Acting Governor Barnabas Yusuf Bala and senior KDSG officials. The government and people of Kaduna state are proud to receive our First Citizen back to his home to face the task of rebuilding Nigeria. Alhamdulillah. Jumaat Mubarak to everyone,” he said.